Melt blown cloth is the core material of the mask. Melt blown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns. Porosity is large, the structure is fluffy, and fold resistance is good.
The ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt-blown cloth has good filtering, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in the fields of air and liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wipers.
Melt blown cloth is the core material of the mask. Medical masks and N95 masks are composed of spun bond layer, melt blown layer and spun bond layer. The spun bond layer and melt blown layer are made of polypropylene PP material.
Application range of melt blown cloth.
1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterile cloths, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.
2) Cloth for home decoration: wall sticker, tablecloth, bed sheet, bed cover, etc.
3) Clothing fabrics: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, textiles, covering fabrics, etc.
5) Agricultural fabrics: crop protection fabrics, seedling raising fabrics, irrigation fabrics, thermal insulation curtain fabrics, etc.
6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.
The melt-blown cloth filter material is distributed and bound together by the polypropylene microfiber machine. The appearance is white, smooth, and soft. The material fiber fineness is 0.5-1 um. The random distribution of fibers provides more thermal bonding between fibers Chance, so that the melt blown gas is filtered before it has a larger specific surface area and a higher porosity greater than 75%. After high-pressure electrical filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust holding.
Weight: 18-500 g
Width: 160cm, 175cm, 180cm
Melt-blown fabric is a high-speed hot air flow to draw a thin stream of polymer melt extruded from the die orifice of the die, thereby forming ultra-fine fibers and collecting them on the condensed screen or roller, and at the same time bonding themselves to become Melt blown non-woven fabric.
Use of melt blown cloth. Melt blown fabrics use polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 mm. These ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structures increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, thereby making the melt blown fabrics have good air filtration properties.
It is a good mask to come, in large, medium and small medical institutions. In the disaster-stricken areas affected by earthquakes and floods, and during the high season of SARS, avian influenza and H1N1 virus, melt-blown filter paper plays an irreplaceable role with its strong filtering performance.