The melt-blown nonwoven fabric in the field of warmth, oil absorption, filtration, sound insulation, and many other areas have a vast range of applications, the COVID-19. Because the melt-blown fabric market supply exceeds demand, the market has a Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric Suppliers logo that is not clear, not standardized, and fake, inferior to the ideal situation. To further standardize industrial production and market behavior, the Industrial Textile Industry Association has developed the guide.
This guide stipulates the classification and marking requirements for melt-blown nonwoven fabric and relates to the marking management in the production, transportation, and nonwoven trade.
Classification And Descriptions Of Product
Melt-blown nonwoven fabric is tough nets manufactured by the melt-blown mesh technique and cemented by one or more procedures. According to the usage, you can divide it into melt-blown nonwovens for face masks, melt-blown nonwovens for air purifiers, melt-blown nonwovens for insulation, melt-blown nonwovens for liquid filtration, melt-blown nonwovens for oil absorption, and many other melt-blown nonwovens; the relevant descriptions are as follows.
- Meltblown nonwovens for face masks: people use them for face masks manufacturing, anti-particulate respirators, and many other products for filtering and purifying inhalation of air.
- Meltblown nonwovens for air purifiers: you can use it for air conditioners, air cleaners, and several other products, primarily for filtering and purifying the surrounding air.
- Melt spray for thermal insulation: you can also use melt-blown for garments, warm flakes, and more products, primarily thermal insulation and temperature preservation.
- Oil-absorbing melt-blown nonwovens: moreover, people use this fabric for oil-absorbing mats, oil-absorbing ropes, and different products, mainly for oil-absorbing purposes.
Identification contents accompany all packaging units of melt-blown nonwoven fabric, including the product category, the manufacturer’s name and address, implementation standards, production lot number, product specifications (roll length, quality per unit area, width, and roll weight, etc.), production date, and shelf life, etc. Several categories of melt-blown nonwoven fabric should also indicate the particular indicators and indicator values, unique indicators, and test methods. Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric Suppliers also have some marketing content responsibilities.
- The filtration competence and resistance index of melt-blown nonwoven fabric for face masks can select according to the suitable test method in the table for the target face mask product. It indicates the nominated method in the unique index label.
- According to the test method, unique sampling necessities for melt-blown nonwovens: 1 to 2 meters from the outmost end of the coil length direction, according to the test method, needs the number of samples, evenly tested in the width direction.
You can use the logo in various forms, like general identification, barcodes, electronic identification, two-dimensional codes; enterprises can take appropriate ways to classify the anti-counterfeiting treatment.
Methods And Materials Of Marking
The manufacturers print, stamp, roll, hang and label the marking, and you can use one or more marking methods. The marking material is hard plastic, cardboard, paper stickers, etc.
Location Of Markings
Marking is in the appropriate place on the primary packaging of each packaging unit and inside the wrapping.
Management Of Markings
Lacking several markings is because of incorrect operation in the logistics process; it can implement compensatory markings. The logo is eye-catching, solid, and dependable, with a clear, standardized, and fade-resistant type. The adhesive symbols are flat, with no corners, no creases, and sticky ends.
Meltblown nonwoven is the essential material for making face masks; spun-bonded nonwoven nose strips, warbands, and mask making machines are also desirable to make complete face masks. If you have the construction credentials, these face mask materials and machines are a worthwhile option for you.